How We Can Help
Addressing the Many Questions Surrounding Special Needs Planning
Special needs planning requires specialized knowledge and individualized attention that addresses a family’s short and long-term needs for their child. Without experience or thorough knowledge of the financial and legal needs for a dependent, it may be difficult to know what steps to take.
Our goal at Secure Planning Strategies is to help clients identify their needs and develop solutions that will help them to ensure their child will be taken care of for life. We understand that each client’s needs and goals are unique and, as a result, we create customized strategies that fit the client’s unique circumstances and can grow with them over the years.
From the first meeting, we show families how they can create a plan suited especially for their child. Whatever a family's concerns are, we provide answers to their questions, such as:
- Is my child eligible for any government programs or funding?
- What are the elements of a sound Special Needs Trust?
- Do I need to create a letter of intent?
- What are some of the medical benefits available to my child?
- Should I consider term life insurance to fund a Special Needs Trust?
- How will I pay for my child’s expenses once he or she is an adult?
- Who will oversee my child’s care after my death?
By offering continuing education and guidance from an experienced team, Secure Planning Strategies helps clients feel confident with their strategy and their child’s future.